- Topic: The Dao of Dojo Systems Development
- Date: Thursday, September 21st, 2017
- Time: 11AM PDT/ 2PM EDT
- Presenter: Timothy Wakefield
As an instructor, you've mastered your martial arts technique – but as a school owner, have you perfected the art of running a dojo? Having a successful business model is built on having the right network of systems in place. With the varying philosophies and approaches, figuring out which systems work best for your school can be an overwhelming undertaking.
Join Master Timothy Wakefield, owner of Shaolin Martial Arts Canada, as he takes you through:
- The different programming and fee structures to consider
- Tracking the essential Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that affect your bottom line
- Identifying hard and soft sales tactics that will work for your school
- How to generate new business through efficient promotional techniques
PerfectMind Inc | 4333 Still Creek Drive 2nd Floor Burnaby, BC V5C 6S6 | www.perfectmind.com
About the Speaker
Master Timothy Wakefield is the owner of Shaolin Martial Arts Canada and has been teaching across Ontario and Quebec since 1994. Master Wakefield is also a consultant to the Toronto Police Service Training College, and is one of the highest-ranking instructors in Canada. Over the many years of running a successful martial arts school, Master Wakefield has developed a polished business model without compromising his dojo's core values.